Talent: Deep Sea Songstress

When this unit has buffs, INT +(10, 15, 20, 25)%. At the start of a map, allies within 1 block gain [Wondrous Bubble]: "Next instance of AoE damage taken -(15, 25, 35, 45)%. After taking action have a 50% chance to gain 1 random buff". After this, every time this unit uses skills 3 times, after taking action will once again activate the [Wondrous Bubble] effect. [Wondrous Bubble] lasts 3 turns, cannot be dispelled and wears off after taking 1 instance of AoE damage.

Bond Requirement:

  • Glory: Level 5 Intimacy.
  • Light: Level 10 Intimacy + Reach Level 30.
  • Honor: Level 15 Intimacy + Upgrade to Chime of the Seas.
  • Toughness: Level 23 Intimacy + Upgrade to Illusion Singer.
  • Strength: Level 25 Intimacy + Clear GoF5: "Chapter 5: The Flower Garden's Curtain Call" with Tatalia's help.
  • Related Bonds

  • TataliaATK: Clear GoF: "Law of Good and Evil" with Nymph's help.
  • Level 70 Max Stats:

  • Chime of the Seas
  • HP: 3,702 | ATK: 305 | INT: 544 | DEF: 277 | MDEF:339 | SKL: 148
  • Illusion Singer
  • HP: 3,702 | ATK: 305 | INT: 544 | DEF: 289 | MDEF:308 | SKL: 110

    Soldier Bonus:

  • Chime of the Seas / Illusion Singer
  • HP: 20% | ATK: 35% | DEF: 20% | MDEF: 25%
    Level 4
    Chime of the Seas: When unit HP >80%, chance of being critically hit -10%. Illusion Singer: When actively attacking and entering battle, unit damage taken -10%.
    Level 7
    Chime of the Seas: When forced into battle by a magic attack, damage dealt +10%. Illusion Singer: When forced into battle by a physical attack, damage dealt +10%.

    Awakening: Finale Encore

    Cost: ••• / CD: 5 / Range: Self / Span: 3

    [Active] Upon use, gain an extra stack of talent and restore HP to allies within range equal to 2x Caster's INT, as well as giving the buff "Damage Dealt +15%". Lasts 2 turns. After using this skill, gain "After ending action, restore HP to allies within 2 blocks equal to 2x Caster's INT". Lasts 2 turns. Also gain [Aria]: "All enemies on the map have a chance to gain [Slumber] each time they take action: 'Cannot Act next turn. Wears off if attacked.'" Lasts 2 turns. [Aria] cannot be dispelled and can only activate a maximum of 4 times during its duration. Chance of activation increases the closer units are to Nymph, up to 100% chance. If a unit already has [Slumber], they will not be targeted for this effect.

    Classes & Soldiers

    Chime of the Seas

    Soldiers: Bishop, Sorceress

    Illusion Singer

    Soldiers: Dark Elf Sniper, Tide Master

    Training Ground

    Soldiers: Forest Priest, Tidal Elf, Shore Celebrant, Siege Ballista, Glacier Elemental, Island Ambassador, Wild Expedition, Windbloom Chanter

    Seaside Singer

    Freeze Strike

    Cost: / CD: 1 / Range: 2 / Span: Single

    [Magic Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.5x damage. Effective against Lancers.

    Tidal Dream

    Cost: / CD: 1 / Range: 3 / Span: Single

    [Heal] Active use. Restore HP to self and target equal to 3x Caster's INT. Also gives "After being damaged by an attack, restore HP equal to 3x Caster's INT". Lasts 2 turns. After use this unit gains [Tidal Surge]. Lasts 2 turns. If the target's movement type is "Aquatic", the target also gains this effect.

    Lamentation Singer

    Holy Word

    Cost: •• / CD: 1 / Range: 2 / Span: Single

    [Magic Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.5x damage. Effective against Demons. After battle, heals ally with the lowest HP% (4x caster's INT).

    Chime of the Seas

    Maelstrom Dance

    Cost: •• / CD: 2 / Range: 3 / Span: Single

    [Magic Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.6x damage. Before entering battle gain solder range +1. After battle, enemy is considered to be in water. Lasts 2 turns. Also inflict "After taking action, this unit and allies within 1 ring take [Fixed Damage] equal to 2x Caster's INT." Cannot be dispelled. Lasts 2 turns.

    Mass Protect

    Cost: •• / CD: 2 / Range: 3 / Span: 3

    [Assist] Allies within range gain "DEF +20%" and "Immunity to DEF/MDEF Down, Cannot Be Healed". Lasts 2 turns.


    MDEF Break

    Cost: / CD: - / Range: - / Span: -

    [Passive] Before battle, 50% chance to reduce enemy MDEF by 25%. Lasts 1 turn.

    Illusion Singer

    MDEF Support

    Cost: / CD: - / Range: - / Span: -

    [Passive] After taking action, 1 adjacent ally is granted MDEF+20% and Immunity to: Stun, Cannot Receive Buffs, Mobility Down. Lasts 1 turn.

    Watercolor Dreamscape

    Cost: •• / CD: 3 / Range: 5 / Span: 3 Lines

    [Magic Damage] Attacks enemies along 3 lines, dealing 0.3x AoE Damage and dispelling 1 buff. Also restores HP to allies in range equal to 3x Caster's INT and dispel 1 debuff.