Awakened One

Talent: Advent of Chaos

Damage dealt +(15, 20, 25, 30)%, Unit range +(1, 1, 2, 2). After taking action, select 2 enemy units to apply [Spellbound] to: "Healing given and received are both reduced by 30%. When moving beyond 2 blocks, consume 1 additional mobility for each block moved." Lasts 2 turns. This effect has a Cooldown of (3, 3, 2, 2) turns. When this unit dies, applies [Dimension Gate] on the terrain and summon a clone from another world at the beginning of the next turn. This clones inherits Awakener's stats reduced by 30% (except HP) and lasts for 3 turns. If the clone kills an enemy, recover all HP and the Clone becomes Awakener. This effect can only be triggered once per battle.

Bond Requirement:

  • Glory: Level 5 Intimacy.
  • Light: Level 10 Intimacy + Clear Time Rift 3-6 (Normal) with this character.
  • Honor: Level 15 Intimacy + Upgrade to Cosmic Empress
  • Toughness: Level 23 Intimacy + Clear GoF: "Merge into One" With Grenshiel
  • Strength: Level 25 Intimacy + Clear GoF: "The Last Oracle" with Adankelmo
  • Level 70 Max Stats:

  • Cosmic Empress
  • HP: 3,986 | ATK: 256 | INT: 609 | DEF: 259 | MDEF:369 | SKL: 99
  • Abyssal Prisonkeeper
  • HP: 4,307 | ATK: 256 | INT: 609 | DEF: 278 | MDEF:369 | SKL: 130

    Soldier Bonus:

  • Cosmic Empress / Abyssal Prisonkeeper
  • HP: 20% | ATK: 40% | DEF: 15% | MDEF: 25%
    Level 4
    Cosmic Empressr: When entering battle with unit HP >80%, chance of being critically hit is reduced by 10% Abyssal Prisonkeeper: When attacked by a unit with a higher HP percent, reduce damage by 10%.
    Level 7
    Cosmic Empress: When attacked by a magical attack, increase damage dealt by 10%. Abyssal Prisonkeeper: When entering battle against an enemy unit with a debuff, increase damage dealt by 10%.

    Awakening: Dimensional Metastrophe

    Cost: ••• / CD: 4 / Range: 3 / Span: 3

    [Passive] After taking action for the first time or after activating this skill, significantly increases the offensive and defensive stats of all "Heroes of Time" allied units, and deal +8% increased damage, increasing by a further 8% when fighting enemies afflicted with [Spellbound]. Lasts 4 turns. (This effect cannot be stacked with other Fusion Power skills.) [Magic Damage] Summons 6 Spell Bombs to attack random enemies within range. Each Spell Bomb deals 0.15x AoE Damage, increasing each enemy's damage taken in turn by 10% when hitting the same enemy consecutively. Spell Bombs also apply 2 random debuffs to enemies hit. When only 1 enemy is hit, this skill's cooldown is reduced by 3 turns. If the enemy does not have soldiers, damage dealt is also increased by 300%. When this skill eliminates an enemy, removes the trigger cooldown for talent.

    Classes & Soldiers

    Cosmic Empress

    Soldiers: Sorceress, Leviathan

    Abyssal Prisonkeeper

    Soldiers: Dark Elf Sniper, Hellfire Archer

    Training Ground

    Soldiers: Bat Wing Warlock, Mist Spirit, Deck Gunner, Crystal Warlock, Glacier Elemental

    Dimensional Walker

    Doom Oracle

    Cost: •• / CD: 2 / Range: 2 / Span: Single

    [Magic Damage] Attack a single enemy, dealing 1.6x damage, if the target is afflicated has [Spellbound], this damage is increased by 20%. Recovers HP equal to 20% of damage dealt and teloports to any block within 2 blocks after battle.

    Lightning Strike

    Cost: / CD: 1 / Range: 2 / Span: Single

    [Magic Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.5x damage. Effective against Cavalry.

    Dimensional Magician


    Cost: •• / CD: 2 / Range: 2 / Span: Single

    [Assist] Teleports 1 friendly unit to any 1 block within 7 blocks of the target's current position. (Invalid for non-player units.)

    Cosmic Empress


    Cost: •• / CD: 5 / Range: Self / Span: 3 Ring

    [Magic Damage] Deals 0.33x AoE damage to all enemies within a 3-ring span. Effective against Cavalry. Inflicts DEF-20%. Lasts 2 turns.

    Dimensional Shift

    Cost: / CD: 4 / Range: 2 / Span: Single

    [Active] Choose 1 target. If target is an allied unit, applies 2 random buffs and causes a [Displacement] effect: swap positions with the target. If target is enemy, applies 2 random debuffs. If enemy is afflicated with [Spellbound], also applies a [Displacement] effect: Swap positions with the target. After use, can move an additional 2 blocks and attack. (After using this skill, any buffs on the caster do not lose their turn count.

    Abyssal Apostle


    Cost: / CD: 1 / Range: 2 / Span: Single

    [Magic Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing 1.5x damage. Effective against Infantry.

    Abyssal Prisonkeeper

    Dark Dragon Breath

    Cost: •• / CD: 5 / Range: 5 / Span: 3 Lines

    [Magic Damage] Attacks all enemies within 3 straight lines, dealing 0.36x times AoE damage. Effective against Holy units. Also inflicts 1 random debuff.

    Black Hole

    Cost: •• / CD: 5 / Range: 3 / Span: 4

    [Magic Damage] Attacks multiple enemies within range, dealing 0.36x AoE damage. Deals 2 random debuffs* to each unit. *ATK/INT -20%, DEF -20%, MDEF -30%, Damage dealt -20%, Damage taken -20%, Heal block, Unbuffable, Silence, Disable Passives, 20% HP fixed damage, Mobility-2. All debuffs last 2 turns except Mobility down which lasts 1 turn.